A silkroad private server that you won't regret joining

My suggestions

xayon

My suggestions

Post by xayon on 15/2/2014, 15:45

Firstly i would like to say that this server is great! sadly enough, a few things have to be changed to get a better playerbase... and make it more fun and better.

Well firstly i would like to talk about the website... A player like me wants to know alot of details like server online status,leaderboards,job leaderboards,guild leaderboards... fortress winners etc...  I think you should link the forums with the main page.. so each new announcement post is automatically submitted to the homepage. Also i would like to talk about vote 4 silk.. I think it is a good option if you dont add alot of silk and this is 1 way to get alot of players for the server. Also all the server information should also be displayed on the website like the item rates, gold drop rates, experience rates,pt experience rates,latest unique kills, top ranking,.. ATM the website is really ugly... especially the forums, there is nothing special about it :/

Secondly, i would like to talk about the silk per hour which is 1... This is a disgrace considering the prices on the item mall.. I mean 350 for a dress? are you serious? 1 silk per hour, it would take 15.8 days to get a dress.. Man that is not good..., So i would consider lowering the prices or changing the silk/hour or add the vote4silk...

Thirdly, I would like to see more events like hide and seek or unique event... or pvp tournemants and stuff :DIt will bring alot of activity to the server,

Fourthly,, it would be a good idea to add a options menu in the launcher for ppl that cant get the correct settings..

fifthly, change the reset password method i mean seriously... If somone has your pw it takes a single clicks to change it.,. make it more secure like security questions, pin codes, email verification etc..

and finally, i would like to see the server getting advertised more... and not a copied site Smile

everything else is perfect.. thx
    Admin Nightiz
    Admin

Re: My suggestions

Post by Admin Nightiz on 15/2/2014, 16:00

xayon wrote:Firstly i would like to say that this server is great! sadly enough, a few things have to be changed to get a better playerbase... and make it more fun and better.

Well firstly i would like to talk about the website... A player like me wants to know alot of details like server online status,leaderboards,job leaderboards,guild leaderboards... fortress winners etc...  I think you should link the forums with the main page.. so each new announcement post is automatically submitted to the homepage. Also i would like to talk about vote 4 silk.. I think it is a good option if you dont add alot of silk and this is 1 way to get alot of players for the server. Also all the server information should also be displayed on the website like the item rates, gold drop rates, experience rates,pt experience rates,latest unique kills, top ranking,.. ATM the website is really ugly... especially the forums, there is nothing special about it :/

Secondly, i would like to talk about the silk per hour which is 1... This is a disgrace considering the prices on the item mall.. I mean 350 for a dress? are you serious? 1 silk per hour, it would take 15.8 days to get a dress.. Man that is not good..., So i would consider lowering the prices or changing the silk/hour or add the vote4silk...

Thirdly, I would like to see more events like hide and seek or unique event... or pvp tournemants and stuff :DIt will bring alot of activity to the server,

Fourthly,, it would be a good idea to add a options menu in the launcher for ppl that cant get the correct settings..

fifthly, change the reset password method i mean seriously... If somone has your pw it takes a single clicks to change it.,. make it more secure like security questions, pin codes, email verification etc..

and finally, i would like to see the server getting advertised more... and not a copied site Smile

everything else is perfect.. thx

Silk per hour is 2 after reaching 95+, we will add more features on the website, we 're going to make a lot of events!

Current date/time is 23/9/2017, 06:39