A silkroad private server that you won't regret joining

Sugesstions

Xaron

Sugesstions

Post by Xaron on 21/2/2014, 14:50

General: Server is to much pay2win here is some suggestion how to fix it
    1. make Gold coins NOT Tradeable - Atm Donator can just buy everything for silks and get his som w.o. playing... After this change he still can buy a lot but he have to play active on job to get this SOM.

2. Delete Devil spirit - Its only chn server its balanced w.o. this $hit.  It only makes extra op Donators at begening = Easy start for them and even more harder for player who play for fun...

3. Honor buffs - U can add then for top 30 of each job. ofc not top 30 killers but ppl who trading/stealing goods. It will make job rly active and fun.

4.Sos drop is so op - It good for every new player who can just easy start on this server but in the other hand its worthless. It makes nosense to play with normal weapon = it killed the old climat of sro...every1 is f@king shining everywhere thats boring.

5.Try to not make Unique event so offten. It just spam of silver coins and soon every1 will have som and its not the point. And its 100% sure uniq event like DW south its only to make donators/Already pimped players more stronger. It wont help new/weak players. It better to make " Search&Destroy" - spawn randomly some uniq on map and every1 have chance to find it first and kill.

6. To make job teamwork more worth and fun try to make special reward system. 1/8 -4/8 pt will get normal gold/gold coins rate 5/8 more, 6/8 even more etc.
    Also u can add Job Quest for example "steal 20* and get extra 5 gold coins" or what ever else what will make job more active.
    2Hard4u

Re: Sugesstions

Post by 2Hard4u on 21/2/2014, 15:19

Xaron wrote:General: Server is to much pay2win here is some suggestion how to fix it
    1. make Gold coins NOT Tradeable - Atm Donator can just buy everything for silks and get his som w.o. playing... After this change he still can buy a lot but he have to play active on job to get this SOM.

2. Delete Devil spirit - Its only chn server its balanced w.o. this $hit.  It only makes extra op Donators at begening = Easy start for them and even more harder for player who play for fun...

3. Honor buffs - U can add then for top 30 of each job. ofc not top 30 killers but ppl who trading/stealing goods. It will make job rly active and fun.

4.Sos drop is so op - It good for every new player who can just easy start on this server but in the other hand its worthless. It makes nosense to play with normal weapon = it killed the old climat of sro...every1 is f@king shining everywhere thats boring.

5.Try to not make Unique event so offten. It just spam of silver coins and soon every1 will have som and its not the point. And its 100% sure uniq event like DW south its only to make donators/Already pimped players more stronger. It wont help new/weak players. It better to make " Search&Destroy" - spawn randomly some uniq on map and every1 have chance to find it first and kill.

6. To make job teamwork more worth and fun try to make special reward system. 1/8 -4/8 pt will get normal gold/gold coins rate 5/8 more, 6/8 even more etc.
    Also u can add Job Quest for example "steal 20* and get extra 5 gold coins" or what ever else what will make job more active.
     Twisted Evil  i AGREE +1
    Vaphu

Post by Vaphu on 21/2/2014, 15:23

I will agree with you, but i don't like 3rd point. Even if you can get those honors from trading/stealing goods it's still OP, anyway ppl trades with their goldfarms, so their noob chars will get buffs, that's useless in my view.

About unique events, as you said, it should be like "Search&Destroy", so not only donators can get kills.

And 1 more idea from me, don't think it's important one, but still. Better to leave only 1 premium in item mall (normal or PLUS, you decide). Some ppl can just get dizzy, and they won't know which one they have to buy.
    Xaron

Post by Xaron on 21/2/2014, 15:32

Vaphu wrote:I will agree with you, but i don't like 3rd point. Even if you can get those honors from trading/stealing goods it's still OP, anyway ppl trades with their goldfarms, so their noob chars will get buffs, that's useless in my view.

About unique events, as you said, it should be like "Search&Destroy", so not only donators can get kills.

And 1 more idea from me, don't think it's important one, but still. Better to leave only 1 premium in item mall (normal or PLUS, you decide). Some ppl can just get dizzy, and they won't know which one they have to buy.

About honor. So Thay can nerf this buffs. bronz 10% atack rate > 5% etc. So buffs are not op but still will bring some activity at job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23/9/2017, 06:30